I.H.P. Open Hood Day in MOULa April 24th...

The International's Hood in MOULa will have a Public Open Hood Day on Thursday 24th of April from 12:00 KI Time till 20:00 or even beyond that.

During this week there's The D'ni New Year that happens on 21st of April. I.H.P's One Year Anniversary... The International Mother Earth's Day... The Guild of Linguists become one year too. So why not try and have a Party?! Dance to the Music and have Fun!

We try also gather together as much as possible of the Creative Talents we have in the cavern. Writers, Artists, Age Builders, Musicians, and give them an Open Stage! Let them talk about what they are creating or doing, inspired or not by the Myst Universe. We'll try also to get as many Shards as possible presenting themselves.

We will also discuss a series of Guided Age Tours that could be done at some later point. For further Info and updates as we progress, see: http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=27146

Or Feel free to contact either me max.2.0 or Keir by PM on MOULa Forums or in MOULa: KI Mails to I.H.P:Max or Kaaja/I.H.P.X or [X]...

Date of the event:
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:00 - 20:00 -0600
Submitted by:
Max

View the full article