5 Years MOULa Anniversary Events

Guild of Messengers News

This year on February 8th, the history of the re-re-reopened cavern goes into its sixth year! Behind us lie 5 years of coming together as explorers on servers supported by donations and maintained by enthusiastic Cyan employees in their free time, for which we are all very thankful. So now we use the weekend of the anniversary to celebrate the stubbornness with which MOULa survived despite all crashes and without new content (which hopefully will change this year, according to news from the last Mysterium convention ...), thank our hosts and at the same time heighten CAVCON awareness, so MOULa will survive for at least 5 more years :)

Several events have already been brought together and arranged into an order by Janeerah and Max. The tentative schedule is:

Saturday 7th: [all times approx. KI Times / event / location]
09:00 to ??? / Lord Chaos DJ Session "Silk Road / [?]"
13:00 to (how long it takes) / All Guilds Meeting / Kirel
15:00 to 16:00 / Heritage Night Special / HN Hood
??? to ??? / Open Stage at Cavern Events' Hood / "Tell us your Myst Story"
21:00 [?] to ??? / WMR sessions / World Music Reseach's Hood [tbc]

Sunday 8th:
13:00 to 15:00 / RadioFree D'ni Broadcast / City Plaza
??? to ??? / A Guided Age Tour in City [tbd]
??? to ??? / Results of the Fan Art Competition [tbd]

[tbd] = to be discussed Read more

D'ni Location:
several (see separate events)
Date of the event:
Sat, 07 Feb 2015 08:00 - Sun, 08 Feb 2015 23:59 -0700

View the full article

• 1 month later...

My anniversary is also on the same day and for that very special day of mine I have decided to renew my vows but I do not know which of the vow renewal location will suit my requirements best. Can you help me by giving some ideas please?

Edited by gerian66