Are you reffering to the Cross-like symbol Catholics (I make the distinction because I'm Protestant) use, or the actually Cross? I think maybe something along the line of "Yahvo protect me" or something like that. I just think that on first seeing a Bahro, you would'nt go up and say "hello, I'm Lego Addict, would you like to come to my Relto and have tea?".

:linking:

Are you reffering to the Cross-like symbol Catholics (I make the distinction because I'm Protestant) use, or the actually Cross?  I think maybe something along the line of "Yahvo protect me" or something like that.  I just think that on first seeing a Bahro, you would'nt go up and say "hello, I'm Lego Addict, would you like to come to my Relto and have tea?".

:linking:

I think all three would work (translated into an equivalent d'ni gesture, naturally). Though I would find "Yahvo protect me" ("yahvo areeuhenah zoo") the most plausible...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Tero.

I just read through this post now... Great story. I love it :D! Is this kind of like what you wanted the bahro pic for? 'Cause if it is, I think you should do it!

Have you finished this story yet? Are you adding anything else to it?

Hmmm... have you put it in the library here? That would make it easier for me to read. If you could, could you post it in the DPWR library? Or have you already...

Tero,

Do you mind if I wrote up a chapter or two for your story and then PM them to you? It's up to you. I just like your story so far, and I'd really like to see it finished. Maybe you could use them, if you want.

If you don't want me too, then thats ok. It's your story, afterall, and I'll understand if you don't want me too.

Hope to hear from you soon,

-Naigahsehn