#1 I lOvE dOnUtS

I lOvE dOnUtS
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:57 PM

Oooooooooooh this looks cool!

#2 lego_addict

lego_addict
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:LEGO, Myst, Computers, Internet, books, Classical Guitar, Classical Music, Soundtrack Music (ie, Narnia, Harry Potter, Revelation)

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:59 PM

I hope they make it available to people who don't have much talent with 3D.

#3 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:-Playing video games (Myst)<br />-Writing<br />-Drawing and Sketching<br />-History<br />-Linguistics (I try to learn and understand any language, but D'ni is one I want to learn the most!)<br />-Archeology<br />-Philosophy (the mysteries of the Universe...hmmmm)

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:09 PM

Sounds cool. Is this for one of the Uru games?
I've always wanted to make an age of my own-actually, I've got more than thirty designs for some sketched out and bits of info on their lifeforms (if they have any) and their habitats, ecosystems, Ages daily weather, etc.

Could someone please tell me which game allows you to do these please!
What adventures does your future hold - only time can tell.

#4 Fallstar

Fallstar
  • 2,670 posts
  • Interests:Work...Sleep...Forum...Work...Sleep...Forum...eat...Work...Sleep...Forum...Work...Sleep...Forum...

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:00 AM

As far as I know, Until Uru is the only one that allows fan age-building, to some extent, and only on certain shards. There is an entire section on this at UruObsession...be sure to read the main thread from GrayDragon. LINK HERE. One of the sites/groups that have worked on some additional material for the Until Uru game is Cobbs.

Oh, and....Welcome to DPWR!! jump.gif
D'ni Tin Hat Society Grand Poobah
Note to Self

#5 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:-Playing video games (Myst)<br />-Writing<br />-Drawing and Sketching<br />-History<br />-Linguistics (I try to learn and understand any language, but D'ni is one I want to learn the most!)<br />-Archeology<br />-Philosophy (the mysteries of the Universe...hmmmm)

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:04 AM

Thanks. It's a great site!
What adventures does your future hold - only time can tell.

#6 Trexon

Trexon
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:I am a classical violinist and metal guitarist who loves technology! XD

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

You don't make ages, you just create a link to a pre-existing age when you write a Descriptive Book.
What a man's got, he'll learn to hate. -Pete Loeffler of Chevelle, Family System

We should all hope and look towards the day where man realizes that the sounds exiting his mouth are mostly complaints and a change occurs. -Pete Loeffler of Chevelle, Still Running

It's hard not to be a menace to society, when half the population is happy on their knees. -Ivan Moody of Five Finger Death Punch, Meet The Monster

#7 Ramandu

Ramandu
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:35 PM

I, too, have come up with some ages (actually, an entire game). A lot of the images I have posted are concept renders of various ages in the game.
"A detective story generally describes six living men discussing how it is that a man is dead. A modern philosophic story generally describes six dead men discussing how any man can possibly be alive." G.K. Chesterton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users