Photo

Path of Destruction: Ages Before Myst

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:-Playing video games (Myst)<br />-Writing<br />-Drawing and Sketching<br />-History<br />-Linguistics (I try to learn and understand any language, but D'ni is one I want to learn the most!)<br />-Archeology<br />-Philosophy (the mysteries of the Universe...hmmmm)

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:33 PM

Hey guys. I'm currently working on a new fan-based story called Path of Destruction:Ages Before Myst. I was hoping to have it done sometime within the near future (a month or two, perhaps). It's about Sirrus and Achenars' childhood and how they become the greedy, evil-hearted men we know them as today(aswell as how Gehn became a dictator over the Rivenese, and how and the Stranger recieves the Myst linking book here on Earth {Tomahna}). Anyway, I just wanted to know if any of you would like to read it when it's finished. I want some critisizim (hopefully not too much). I'll keep you posted on it's progress, okay.

Caio biggrin.gif
What adventures does your future hold - only time can tell.

#2 Fallstar

Fallstar
  • 2,670 posts
  • Interests:Work...Sleep...Forum...Work...Sleep...Forum...eat...Work...Sleep...Forum...Work...Sleep...Forum...

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:04 AM

Sounds interesting! Yes, please post (in the MRED forum) when you have a chapter to share! biggrin.gif
D'ni Tin Hat Society Grand Poobah
Note to Self

#3 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:-Playing video games (Myst)<br />-Writing<br />-Drawing and Sketching<br />-History<br />-Linguistics (I try to learn and understand any language, but D'ni is one I want to learn the most!)<br />-Archeology<br />-Philosophy (the mysteries of the Universe...hmmmm)

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:01 AM

K. don't worry, i will biggrin.gif

#4 Teroglahn

Teroglahn
  • 991 posts
  • Interests:Myst, Uru, and basically everything D'ni (Would I be here if I wasn't?)<br />Jewish Philosophy

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:31 AM

I like the idea - I'm looking forward to it.
Poison fills the hearts of many;
New air enters some.
Believe.

- Words of the Watcher, 1:117-119

#5 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:11 AM

Sofar, it's going along at a faster pace then I first expected.

I've written the part about their younger days when they weren't so evil; I am now going on to describing Gehn and how he's making out in Riven as their new Leader, and describing how Sirrus and Achenar are destroying the lives of the inhabitants of their fathers' Ages.

#6 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 05:27 PM

I added what I have made so far.

Hope you enjoy biggrin.gif

Remember, please critisize (not to much, though, but enough)

p.s: It's in the Library (Mred)

Edited by Naigahsehn, 29 June 2006 - 05:30 PM.

#7 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 08:58 PM

Oh, I have another story on the go as well-it's called Hope. I'll tell you more about it later smile.gif

#8 lego_addict

lego_addict
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:LEGO, Myst, Computers, Internet, books, Classical Guitar, Classical Music, Soundtrack Music (ie, Narnia, Harry Potter, Revelation)

Posted 01 July 2006 - 06:53 AM

Um, I wasn't able to post at the story itself, so I'll post here.

I really like it, but I think it needs more dialouge.

That is really my only suggestion, great work smile.gif

#9 Naigahsehn

Naigahsehn
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 06:55 AM

Thanks, lego_addict. I've been meaning to add more dialogue, but I haven't got around to doing so just yet. But I will when I can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users