• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shevek

Shevek
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:34 AM

Great, howdy all!
I think that this would be the best place to put in my couple 'o cents:

A couple of you may know about the Genesis concept that I have been swinging at people;
One of the aspects of it that I think would work nicely would be a collaborated collection of not only the Last few URU chapters, but also of the important events of D'ni history all wrapped up and made accessable in game - in, perhaps, a library of some sort?

Now, of course, I am no RAWA, and while I have played the games, read the books, and kept a wary eye on the upcoming movie, I think that something like this would help people (especially new-comers) to get to grips with the D'ni, their history, and the important story behind the worlds of Uru.

Comments? Suggestions? Should I post this elsewhere?

#2 Horatio252

Horatio252
  • Guild Master
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:43 PM

I have moved the previous post here from the timeline project discussion and formed a topic for it.

~ Guild Master Horatio

Edited by Horatio252, 18 August 2008 - 07:44 PM.

Guild Master

MOULa KI: 00214606

#3 Shevek

Shevek
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

Greetings and Shorah, Archivers!

I am sure that you have heard of the Genesis project by now. We have been batting the idea of having books containing the history of Myst and Uru within a library in the Age. Now, I have found a basic Myst timeline on this site which was very nice, and I have listened to the TCT "The story so far" .mp3 which was also very helpful. However, are there any other places to go to get the rest of the story, to get any more details to fill in the history of the "Urunese" people over the past couple of years? Could anyone direct me to a good resource list for that? Would anyone be interested in helping with said books?

Thank you again for your time and attention

SHevek

#4 BladeLakem

BladeLakem

Liaison: Guild of Messengers

• Librarian
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:36 AM

The Archive here is an excellent resource. MystLore is also an excellent resource.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users