YOUR Guild and Genesis

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shevek

Shevek
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:13 AM

Greetings and Shorah, archivers!

As I am sure some of you are aware, the latest poll on Genesis progress is about the Guilds and their inclusion into the Age of Genesis, either in some small way (like a discreet plaque), or in a larger way (such as a library). However, as it would represent YOUR guild, the choice would be up to you. Designs would be up to designers, models would be left to the modellers, but the CONTENT is your choice. What do you feel would represent your Guild best?

Shevek

#2 Horatio252

Horatio252
  • Guild Master
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:09 PM

I have just skimmed some of the info over at MOUL related to Genesis, so maybe I do not fully understand. Anyway, I think a large library would be a great representation of us. When I say large, I mean uselessly large. The book shelves can simply be images, in most places, but for some reason I like the idea of a massive library with long shelves of books. Part of the fun could be in searching for clickable books. Of course real introductory info would be super easy to find.
Guild Master

MOULa KI: 00214606

#3 Nalates

Nalates
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:27 PM

I'm an apprentice so my little two cents...

Would it be possible to get a link to the this web site in such a library? In game reference to fan sites could be a great way for new players to learn their way around. Plus the back story they need for D'ni histroy is here.

Edited by Nalates, 03 September 2008 - 05:29 PM.

Nalates = UL & MO:UL
Guild Master Tech Data GoC
Katran: 400976 Atrus: ?
SL= Nalates Urriah

#4 Shevek

Shevek
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:33 AM

Hmm.
Good idea, Nalates. If it can be pulled off it would be a great way to get people interested in the guilds nad get them active in the forums. I'll ask Aloys if he knows of anyway of providing hyperlinks within the Age.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users