A recreation of the homonymous table game from Return to Zork.
- One player is the Wizard, the other is the Canuk.
- The Wizard moves first, like the knight in the game of chess: one column in a direction, two in the other. The starting column is raised by one.
- The Canuk can move to any unoccupied column to block the Wizard's movement.
- For the Wizard to win, all the columns must be raised except the one they are occupying.
- For the Canuk to win, they must force the Wizard to move on a raised column.
- The Wizard is allowed to pass on any turn.
The column configuration is the regular 4x4 grid, with a raised wall around it for spectators. Alternatively, the game could be played on a 5x5 grid.
There are no comments to display.